Thursday, February 7, 2013

2 tubes of Crest Tootpaste for $1 (or less) after coupons end extrabucks rewards

I think I more than established in a previous blog that I'm a heavy toothpaste user, so I'm always on the lookout for a good toothpaste deal at CVS. I definitely went into toothpaste deal searching mode when I got notice that I had a $2/2 toothpaste or mouthwash coupon waiting on me at the ExtraCare Coupon Center.

It didn't take long for my toothpaste deal radar to lock in on select Crest toothpastes this week. Crest 6.4 oz, Crest Whitening with Scope 4-4.8 oz., and Crest Pro Health 4.0 tubes of toothpaste are on sale for 2/$5 this week. With the $2 extrabucks rewards and the $2 coupon from the ExtraCare Coupon Center, it's like getting them for 2/$1. However, I had a coupon from the February P&G circular for 75 cents off a 4.0 oz or larger tube of Crest, so I ended up both tubes of toothpaste for 25 cents after all was said and done.

Really can't top that deal today, so I'll sign off and come back with another deal tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment