Thursday, March 21, 2013

Watching NCAA March Madness this weekend? You'll need some snacks from CVS!

I've watched bits and pieces of NCAA March Madness basketball games today, and when I've seen the Coke Zero commercials, I wished I had one to sip on.

What I, and other CVS shoppers, need to do is go to CVS and take advantage of the Buy $15, Get $5 extrabucks rewards deal on 12-pks. of Coke products and other snack items. The 12-pks. of Coke products are on sale for 4/$15. Other items that are part of this deal include 16 oz. Planters Peanuts at 2/$7; Triscuit, Wheat Thins, Chicken in a Biskit, or Ritz in 7.5-15.1 oz. boxes for 2/$5; 6-pk. of Hershey's snack size bars at 5/$5, and 7-11 oz. Hershey's or Brookside pouches for 2/$6.

For those who prefer the 7-Up family of soft drinks, there is a $3 extrabucks rewards deal with the purchase of 3 12-pks. for $11.

CVS also has a sale on Gold Emblem potato chips and pretzels this week. The 10-16 oz. bags of pretzels and 11 oz. bags of potato chips are on sale for 3/$5. When I signed into my ExtraCare account, I noticed that I had a $2 off coupon on the purchase of $6 of Gold Emblem snacks or candy. If you picked up another bag of pretzels or chips, you would get 4 bags for $4.67 after using the coupon from the ExtraCare Coupon Center.

Another coupon available through the ExtraCare Coupon Center is for 25 cents off a2-liter bottles of Coke products. They are on sale this week for 99 cents, and the 25 cent coupon would take the price down to 74 cents.

Well, Gonzaga is in a battle with Southern University. Going to watch the final 1:30 to see if Gonzaga can avoid the upset!

No comments:

Post a Comment