Monday, August 19, 2013

If you buy a lot of CVS brand products...

...this is a good week to shop at CVS!

The ExtraCare Coupon Center is dispensing a $3 off a $10 purchase of any CVS products. AND there are some extrabucks rewards on which this coupon can be used.

I used mine of the Buy $10, Get $3, Buy $20, Get $10 extrabucks rewards deal on select CVS beauty products. AND not only did I get the $3 off coupon on $10 CVS products yesterday, but when I scanned my card again after I got that coupon, I got a $2 off 2 CVS body wash or bar soap coupon and a $1 off coupon on CVS cotton balls/rounds/squares or nail polish remover. I also used my 25 percent off coupon on regular priced items I got in the mail and picked up a newspaper. When I used all of those coupons, along with a $5 extrabucks rewards coupon, I got everything for 93 cents and the $3 in extrabucks rewards. Later on in the week, I plan to spend $10 more on those products so I can get an extra $7 back. I am waiting to see if CVS issues a percentage off coupon on regular prices later on in the week before I buy any more on this deal.

CVS shoppers looking for a deal on baby products can take advantage of the Buy $12, Get 2 or Buy $20, Get $5 extrabucks rewards on select CVS baby items. They include:

CVS baby shampoo, wash, detangler, lotion, powder, or oil: Buy 1, Get 1 50 percent off
CVS wipes, diapers, or baby formula: Buy 1, Get 1 50 percent off
Select CVS cotton swabs: Buy 1, Get 1 50 percent off

Since these are sale priced, they wouldn't be eligible for an extra percentage off coupon if CVS decided to issue one of those this week.

I believe that Caliber is a CVS brand, which means that the $3 off of a $10 purchase of CVS products could be used toward the Buy $20, Get a $5 Classroom Gift Card if that is the case. All Caliber home and office supplies are one of the many items eligible for the deal, and they are Buy 1, Get 1 50 percent off.

I have found some other coupons and other ways to earn money on the Classroom Gift Card. I'll tell about those later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment