Wednesday, January 22, 2014

$5 off of a $15 cosmetics purchase coupon! I'm in!

Lately, the ExtraCare Coupon Center hasn't been giving me very many coupons, so I was excited to get a $5 off a $15 cosmetics purchase coupon on Sunday. And it's even more exciting that this coupon is available to all.

What makes it even better is that there are several extrabucks rewards deals on which the coupon can be used. The best fit is a Buy $15, Get $5 extrabucks rewards on Covergirl eye and lip products. PGeveryday.com has  $1/2 coupon on all Covergirl eye products to save you even more money.

There are four other extrabucks rewards on which you can use the coupon if you spend $15. One of those is a Buy $12, get $4 extrabucks rewards deal on L'Oreal face, eye, and lip products. RedPlum.com has a $1 coupon on any L'Oreal eye product and a $1 coupon on L'Oreal Extraordinaire Colour Riche or any L'Oreal Paris lip product. The L'Oreal Paris USA website still has the $1 off any L'Oreal Paris product. Revlon users can get $4 extrabucks rewards on any $12 or more Revlon cosmetics product, and Maybelline users can get $4 extrabucks rewards on a $12 or more purchase of Maybelline eye products. Six dollars can be yours if you buy two Neutrogena cosmetics. You also can save an extra dollar by using the coupon for Neutrogena cosmetics on the Healthy Essentials site.

There also are some other cosmetics brands that are on sale this week on which the Buy $15, Get $5 extrabucks rewards coupon can be used. Physicians Formula cosmetics are 40 percent off this week. All Milani and Almay cosmetics are Buy 1, Get 1 50 percent off.

But as tempting as it is to use the coupon, I'm waiting until Thursday to see if CVS will issue a percentage off coupon so I can save even more money on the extrabucks rewards deals since none of them involve sale items. And whatever cosmetics purchases I make, they will count toward a $5 CVS Beauty Club coupon as soon as I purchase $50 worth of beauty items.

Will try to get back in the swing of posting CVS Tips. There have been a variety of issues why there have been so few lately. But I get excited when I write these and am able to help others save money at CVS.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! Happy New Year to you!
    I guess we are two of a kind! I have not received any 20% off Q's, My Birthday Beauty BUCKS, nor any SPECIALTY Q's!

    Glad to see you posting on the beauty section! During the Winter, my skin pigment is lighter and I tan of course during the Spring. Well, currently in California we have not had any rain/snowfall for 52 days! We are facing a drought at the moment. Unfortunately, I also need a DARKER SHADE of Makeup too. WITH LOTS MORE DRINKING WATER as the temperatures are increasing. Maybe, I'll choose a high SPF or something that does BB cream MAGIC!
    Good to see you DEBBIE! FIND ME ON FACEBOOK PLEASE!
    #EnhancethePantry

    https://www.facebook.com/EnhanceThePantry.SAC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heard about the dry weather in California. Hope you get rain soon. Also heard from a CVS employee that the "drying up" of coupons from the ExtraCare Coupon Center is a corporate thing and is applying to everyone. but that makes me more determined to find other ways to save money at CVS. Found you in several different ways on FB and sent requests.

      Take care,
      Debbie

      Delete