Monday, June 2, 2014

Pepsi lovers will love this week's gas card deal from CVS

It came at a good time for Pepsi product 12-pks to be on sale at CVS. They are 4/$12, but one has to buy four in one transaction to get that price. Otherwise, the 12-pks are $5 each. Not only had I run out of pop, but I also had a $10 gift card I'd earned from Swagbucks that would cover most of the cost. AND the Pepsi product 12-pks are one of the many items that count toward the $30 total purchase that shoppers need to get the $10 gift card.

When I looked at my receipt following my purchase, I found another pleasant surprise. Instead of having $12 toward the $30 of purchase needed to be made this week to hit the $30 mark, CVS credited each 12-pk at the $5 price meaning I have to buy only $10 more of qualifying items this week to get a $10 gas card.

Since I have a personal situation I need to attend to this evening, I will mention those in a later blog. But since we're on the subject of pop, CVS also has a deal on 7UP, Canada Dry, A&W or Sunkist 12 pk., 12 oz. cans. They are on sale for $3/11 this week with $3 in extrabucks rewards with the purchase of three 12-pks. If you like the 10-calorie varieties of these sodas, there is a $1 coupon on Coupons.com good for one 12-pk, which will save you even more money.

Additionally, Arizona Tall Boy 20 oz. beverages are on sale at CVS for 69 cents this week, But you can save 25 cents more by taking advantage of the 25 cents back deal on Checkout 51.

If the past few days have been hot for you like they've been hot for me, it's a good time to stock up on beverages at CVS and be rewarded for doing so in the process.    

No comments:

Post a Comment