Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Attention CVS Beauty Club members! I've gotten some good coupons from the ExtraCare Coupon Center and cash register!

After I went onto the CVS website to have my quarterly extrabucks rewards put onto my card yesterday, I checked to see if I had some coupons waiting for me the next time I went to CVS. I saw there was one for $3 off of any $15 cosmetics purchase.

In my previous blog, I mentioned that there is a Buy $15, Get $7 extrabucks rewards on all Revlon cosmetics or tools this week. Using the $3 coupon would be like saving $10 rather than $7 on the deal.When I went into CVS today, I got a 10 percent off of all beauty items good for three days only. Since the Revlon cosmetics aren't on sale, this coupon can be used in conjunction with the $3 coupon.

Another extrabucks rewards deal on which the 10 percent off coupon can be used is the Buy $12, Get $4 extrabucks rewards on L'Oreal Eye, Foundation, Powder, Blush or Concealer. The L'Oreal Paris website has a $1 coupon for any L'Oreal product for additional savings. If the items you want to purchase for the L'Oreal extrabucks rewards deal don't add up to $15 in order to be able to use the $3 coupon, you could pick up some Wet 'n Wild Nail Polish, which is on sale along with Wet 'N Wild Lip and Eye cosmetics for 2/$3.

The next blog will be on coupons I got from the ExtraCare Coupon Center for health and personal items. Thanks for reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment