Monday, April 8, 2013

The ExtraCare Coupon Center makes the $10 EB deals even better!

While $10 extrabucks rewards on $30 of facial skincare products is a good return, the initial $30 can be hard to come by. But when I checked what coupons I have waiting for me at the ExtraCare Coupon Center, I sat up straighter in my chair when I saw a $6 off of any $30 or more facial skin products coupon in the list of coupons ready for me to grab the next time I go to CVS.

CVS has three Buy $30, Get $10 extrabucks rewards deals this week on which the coupon can be used. They are for any Garnier, Lumene, or L'Oreal skin care. To help Garnier skin care product users even more, Save.com has a $2 coupon on any Garnier moisturizer. L'Oreal fans get a $1 coupon off of any product from the L'Oreal website. Even better, there also is a $2 coupon for any Youth Code, RevitaLift, or Age Perfect product in the CVS coupon section of the CVS website as well as on Coupons.com.

The $6 coupon was just one of many coupons waiting for me at the ExtraCare Coupon Center. Will be back with details on other later in the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment