Saturday, December 1, 2012

Beauty deal to take advantage of today (and one you should hold off on)

When I saw the $5 extrabucks rewards deal on any L'Oreal foundation, powder, blush or concealer in the present week's flyer, I didn't pay much attention to it. However, as I walked down the beauty aisle a couple of day ago, I realized what a good deal it was. I saw L'Oreal True Match for $10.99, so with the $5 extrabucks reward, it would be close to half price. Also, if you have a 20 percent off coupon to use this weekend, you could use it for this purchase because the items aren't on sale. Applying the 20 percent off coupon would make the deal even better.

As I mentioned previously, if you are a member of myL'Oreal, you can always go to the site and get coupons there. Although there aren't any coupons for any of the products listed above, you can get a $1 coupon good for any L'Oreal product by going through a "Can I Help You?" beauty questionnare/consultaiton of your choice. At the end, there will be a link to a coupon good for any L'Oreal product.

While there also is a Buy 1, Get One 50% off deal on L'Oreal skin care products this week, there is a Buy $30, Get $10 extrabucks rewards deal on L'Oreal skin care products starting Sunday. There also will be a Buy $12, Get $4 extrabucks rewards deal on all L'Oreal cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment