Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Great time to stock up on Advil, Robitussin, and Dimetapp @ CVS

I really need to get a new pair of glasses. Even though I had planned to write about this deal today, I hadn't seen all the positives of the Buy 2, Get $3 extrabucks rewards deal on Advil, Robitussin, and Dimetapp products in this week's CVS ad the first time I looked at it.

All of the products in the deal are on sale for $4.99. The coupon section of the CVS website has several $1 coupons that can be used on products in this deal. The coupons are for any size Advil, any size Advil Congestion Relief, or Robutussin 20-count Cold + Flu. Coupons.com has the same coupons as those on the CVS website, and there is no limit to the number of coupons you can print from there. The Advil, Children's Advil and Robutussin websites have $1 coupons good on their products. The Dimetapp site has a $2 coupon that can be used on any of its products. If you used just $1 coupons on each of two products, it would be like a Buy One, Get One Free deal after using the coupons and getting the $3 extrabucks rewards.

The reason why I mentioned that you can print an unlimited number of coupons from Coupons.com is that there you can repeat this extrabucks rewards deal five times. That way you can either stock up on one of these items or get a variety of them. Also, if you plan to make multiple trips to CVS this week, you can buy two of the items on your first shopping trip and use the $3 extrabucks rewards earned on your first trip toward the the purchase of two more of the products and get another $3 in extrabucks rewards on a subsequent trip to CVS.

I know that I plan to take advantage of this deal when I get paid on Friday. I jokingly refer to Advil as one of my food groups, and my last Advil bottle is close to being empty.

1 comment:

  1. :) Thanks again Debbie! I forgot to look at the amount of times for these extra bucks!!
    Wow! Like you said, "stock up!"

    ReplyDelete