Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Free (and almost free) hand cream at CVS!

I love free stuff, and I love telling people how to get it.

One of my sources on how to obtain free items is Free Stuff Finder. Today's email contained a link to a Facebook offer for a 1.7 ounce tube of Essence of Beauty hand cream. All you need to do is "Like" the MinuteClinic page and complete the offer form. Filling out the form and having it come to my email was the easy part of the process. The hard part is going to be choosing between the Sunblossom, Japanese Garden, or Citrus Coconut scents.

After I got my coupon for free Essence of Beauty hand cream, I took a look at the Facebook MinuteClinic page and saw there will be some sort of giveaway at 9:30 a.m. tomorrow. I'm guessing that's EST.

Back to hand cream.

Since I bought some Carmex Healing Cream as part of a extrabucks rewards deal a couple of weeks ago, I've grown quite find of its scent and the way it softens my hands without leaving a sticky residue. So I'm happy that there's $3 extrabucks rewards deal in the CVS weekly ad on a $4.99 tube of Carmex Healing Cream or Healing Lotion. The deal is even better if you use the $1 coupon that is available on the Carmex Facebook page.

Off to CVS for my $1.99 Planters Nuts and free Essence of Beauty hand cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment