Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My two promises

1. When I share a CVS deal, I will share a link to a coupon that will make it even sweeter.

CVS shoppers can earn $4 in extrabucks by buying $12 worth of products from Glade, Scrubbing Bubbles, Shout, Fantastik, Oust, and Windex. Coupons.com has several coupons that can be used toward this deal. Take an extra $1.50 off of two 2/$6 Glade Candles when you use the $1.50/2 coupon from the site. Complete the deal by using the $1/2 Scrubbing Bubbles coupon toward two 16-oz bottles of Scrubbing Bubbles also on sale for 2/$6. For more information on the deal, check out the CVS weekly ad.

2. If something happenes with a deal at CVS that I don't think is right, I'll let you know.

CVS recently ran an extrabucks promotion for $3 extrabucks rewards for buying $10 worth of L'Oreal cosmetics. The price tag next to the L'Oreal Colour Riche lip color said $9.99. In the past, sales associates would waive the extra penny and let me have the deal. When the $3 exrabucks reward didn't appear at the bottom of my receipt, I took a closer look at the receipt and saw that the lipstick rang up at $8.99. I usually don't mind getting items cheaper than I had thought I would, but it meant that I had to buy another item to get the $3 extrabucks! Should had bought two bottles of nail polish like I had planned. From now on, I will be taking all of my cosmetic items to the the CVS ExtraCare Coupon Center to do a price check on them.

I'll show them by telling how to get some L'Oreal coupons. If you sign up for MyL'Oreal on the L'Oreal website, you can get coupons any time you like for L'Oreal products. I also found out through Sunday Coupon Preview that there will be $3 worth of L'Oreal coupons in the RedPlum insert that will be in Sunday newspapers. They include a $1 coupon for lip products, a $1 coupon for nail products, and a $1 for skincare items.

In my next post, I will match next week's extrabuck deals with online coupons and coupons that will be in Sunday newspapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment