Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Let me introduce myself!

My name is Debbie, and as you may have gathered for the blog title, I like to shop @ CVS.

That's not exactly true. I love to shop at CVS and go there multiple times a week.

Because I spend a lot of time at the store and have gradually increased my savings when I shop there, I thought that others would benefit from the tricks I've learned during the past three years of being a regular CVS customer. Also, if I find any online coupons that can be used to extrabucks deals, I will post links to them.

To get you started saving even more money at CVS, here is a link to a $1 coupon for Carmex Everyday Hydrating Lotion or Everyday Healing Cream, which are on sale for $4.99. This can be used toward getting the $3 extrabucks reward when you spend $6 on Carmex products this week at CVS. A tube of lip balm for $1.67 will complete the deal. This extrabucks deal can be found on page 8 of the CVS Weekly Ad.

At my CVS, I was able to get a bonus that wasn't mentioned in the weekly ad. I got a tube of lip balm that came with a sample of hand cream. I double checked my receipt to see if counted toward the $3 extrabucks deal, and it did.

Happy saving @ CVS!



2 comments:

  1. I love it... it's a great beginning. I will watch for new updates. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I'll send you a Facebook message when I write another post. I plan to make this a regular thing and am going to make an effort to promote the blog on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete