Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Let me introduce myself!

My name is Debbie, and as you may have gathered for the blog title, I like to shop @ CVS.

That's not exactly true. I love to shop at CVS and go there multiple times a week.

Because I spend a lot of time at the store and have gradually increased my savings when I shop there, I thought that others would benefit from the tricks I've learned during the past three years of being a regular CVS customer. Also, if I find any online coupons that can be used to extrabucks deals, I will post links to them.

To get you started saving even more money at CVS, here is a link to a $1 coupon for Carmex Everyday Hydrating Lotion or Everyday Healing Cream, which are on sale for $4.99. This can be used toward getting the $3 extrabucks reward when you spend $6 on Carmex products this week at CVS. A tube of lip balm for $1.67 will complete the deal. This extrabucks deal can be found on page 8 of the CVS Weekly Ad.

At my CVS, I was able to get a bonus that wasn't mentioned in the weekly ad. I got a tube of lip balm that came with a sample of hand cream. I double checked my receipt to see if counted toward the $3 extrabucks deal, and it did.

Happy saving @ CVS!



3 comments:

  1. I love it... it's a great beginning. I will watch for new updates. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I'll send you a Facebook message when I write another post. I plan to make this a regular thing and am going to make an effort to promote the blog on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. polyethylene sachet is employed to treat periodic obstruction. It is in a type of medication called osmotic diuretics. It works by causing water to be held with the chair. This expands the number of defecations and mellows the stool so it is more straightforward to pass.

    ReplyDelete