Thursday, November 15, 2012

The magical ExtraCare Coupon Center

Every time I walk into CVS, I scan my ExtraCare card at the ExtraCare Coupon Center in the hopes of getting a coupon I can use. Many times I get coupons that make me scratch my head.

But this week the man/woman secretly working behind the scenes deciding what coupons I get from the ExtraCare Coupon Center blessed me not only with some coupons that I can use, but they also can be applied to extrabucks rewards deals.

I buy milk there regularly because CVS often gives you $1 in extrabucks rewards on gallon jugs of Dean's milk. This week is one of those weeks. When I stopped in CVS Sunday to get a Sunday paper, I was happy to get a 50 cent coupon I could use toward a gallon of Dean's milk! So instead of paying $2.79 and getting a $1 extrabuck reward, I only have to pay $2.29, and after the $1 extrabuck reward, it will be as if I got the milk for $1.29. Happy, happy camper!

I also had planned to take advantage of the $1 extrabucks rewards deal on 2 Aussie or Herbal Essences Shampoo, Conditioner, or styler for 2/$5.97. When I went to CVS on Tuesday, I got a coupon for $1.50 off of any shampoo or conditioner! That coupon will take my purchase down to 2/$4.47, and with the $1 extrabuck reward, it would go down to 2/$3.47!

If you have been in CVS this week or plan to Friday or Saturday, I hope you have been or will be blessed with coupons you can really use. But from Sunday to Wednesday, all of us CVS shoppers will be blessed with a lot of extrabuck rewards deals where the items end up being free! Talk about that more in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment