Friday, November 9, 2012

Snap (crackle, pop) up this cereal deal at CVS before Saturday & a way to use those 25 percent off coupons

CVS is my go-to store for cereal because they regularly have extrabuck rewards on cereal or ridiculously good cereal deals.

Their incredible 3/$5.00 deal on Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats, Rice Krispies, Cocoa Krispies, or Corn Flakes ends on Saturday. That deal is even better with a coupon from the Kellogg's website for $1 off of 2 boxes of either Rice Krispies or Cocoa Krispies. This deal can lead to future savings or rewards by joining Kellogg's Family Rewards. You can enter sweepstakes to go to Jamaica, a family vacation to see the Harlem Globetrotters, a Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection Prize Pack, or $500 worth of Scholastic Book Points for your child's (or grandchild's) classroom for only 25 points per entry. Fans of Krave Cereal and Kellogg's FiberPlus Nutty Delights Bars can get a $1.50 coupon for those products for only 50 points. Other rewards include children's books, sports gear, and kitchen items.

One of the things I will be picking up this weekend with my 25 off my entire purchase coupon this weekend is the latest issue of Time Magazine. I also will be using a $1 coupon I found on Coupon Network. Last week I bought the November issue of InStyle with a 75 cents off coupon as part of a 20 percent off my entire purchase deal, and my InStyle purchase earned me an extra $2 on SavingStar.

After you register an eligible preferred customer card with SavingStar (CVS is one of them), you select the deals you want. When you complete a deal, SavingStar will put that amount into your SavingStar account. As soon as you have $5 in your account, you can cash out in several ways. The money can be put in a checking or savings account, in a PayPal account, go toward an Amazon Gift Card, or be used as a donation to American Forests. I've been a member less than a year, and I've already received over $32 from SavingStar.

Off to CVS to do some shopping! Will tell you about all of my savings in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment