Friday, January 4, 2013

$10 back deals for both Pepsi and Coke drinkers

I have $17.50 in quarterly extrabucks rewards burning a hole in my pocket and another $6 from taking advantage of the $6 extrabucks rewards deal when you purchase two tubes of Aveeno lotion or cream, so I was pondering if I should use it on the $10 extrabucks rewards for $30 spent on Procter and Gamble products on the $10 extrabucks rewards deal on PepsiCo and Mars products.

There were a few products included in the Procter and Gamble deal that I need, such as Dawn and Gain, but there isn't anything else I need at the moment.

So I went to the store and considered taking advantage of the $10 extrabucks rewards deal on PepsiCo and Mars products and found that some of the items included in that deal had coupons attached to them. I saw 4-packs of Starbucks Frappucino with $1 coupons on them, and I was pleasantly surprised that you had to buy only one 4-pack to use it. Normally, the coupons are $1/2 4-packs. And with the price of the 4-packs being 2/$10, they become 2/$8 if you find two 4-packs with the $1 coupon attached. Another CVS store I visited had 35 cent off coupons on 2-liter bottles of Sierra Mist, which would bring the sale price down from 99 cents to 64 cents for a 2-liter bottle.
Even though I would have to pay very little out of pocket to get $30 worth of PepsiCo and Mars products, I couldn't justify spending $30 on candy, soft drinks, chips, and frappucinos when there were other things I need more.

So I checked next week's ad, and saw that CVS will be $10 CVSCash Cards for buying $30 of a wide variety of items. Coke drinkers will be happy that 12-packs of Coke at 3/$10 will be eligible for the deal. The 7.5-oz. 8 packs of Coke products, along with 8-10 pks of Honest Kids and Minute Maid Juice Boxes, will be on sale for 2/$6, and Powerade 8-pks and Vitamin Water 6-pks will be on sale for $3.99.

But it's not just drinks and food items that will eligible for the $10 CVSCash Card deal. Airwick, Lysol, and Finish products also are included. You even can stock up on printer paper since 500 sheet packages of Georgia-Pacific MultiPurpose paper will also count toward a $10 CVSCash Card.

And if you can't decide on what to get, no problem! You can get up to five $10 CVSCash Cards in one week.

By now, you've probably guessed what I'm going to do with my extrabucks rewards when Sunday comes. Hope you can find a combination of products that works for you in order to get one or more $10 CVSCash Cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment