Saturday, January 19, 2013

Speed Stick, Irish Spring, Colgate, Softsoap part of a Buy $12/Get $6 extrabucks rewards deal

Next week's Buy $12, Get $6 extrabucks rewards back on Speed Stick, Colgate, Irish Spring, and Softsoap products is my kind of extrabucks rewards deal!

Because I have a mouth guard to help with TMJ problems, I go through a lot of toothpaste because I have to brush the device as well as my teeth. Since brushing the device is hard on toothbrushes, I go through a lot of them as well. Since the device goes in and out of my mouth, I wash my hands before and after putting it in and taking it out of my mouth. Threefore, I go through a lot of liquid hand soap. And like everyone else, I always can use body wash and deodorant.

But before you pick up this deal, it would be wise to pick up a Sunday coupon since, according to SundayCouponPreview, there will be a SmartSource coupon insert that will have coupons good on this deal.

The insert will have 50 cent coupons for Colgate 4oz+ Total, Optic White, Max Fresh or Sensitive toothpaste as well as Colgate adult or kids manual toothbrush (excludes Plaus, Triple Action and Extra Clean). Colgate Total Advanced and Sensitive 5.6-8 oz. and Optic White 4.0 oz toothpaste will be on sale at CVS for $3. The Colgate Optic White toothbrush will also be on sale for the same price.

The 15 oz. Irish Spring body wash and 6-pks. of Irish Spring bar soap also will be on sale for $3, and Sunday's SmartSource insert will include a $1 coupon for Irish Spring body wash (excluding the 2.5 oz. size) and a $1 for a 6pk or higher of Irish Spring bars of soap.

For Softsoap users like me, the 15-18 oz. body washes and 8-8.5 oz. hand washes also will be available for $3, and there will be a 75 cent coupon good on Softsoap body wash and a 35 cent coupon good on the Softsoap liquid hand soap.

Finally, the 2.7 oz. sizes of Speed Stick or Lady Speed stick will be on sale for $2.99, and Sunday's SmartSouce insert has a $1 coupon for the deodorant.

What a sweet smelling deal on products that will keep you smelling nice and fresh!


No comments:

Post a Comment