Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Glad I checked out the CVS website today!

When I check my email each morning, I make sure to open any CVS Deal of the Day mail to see if there are savings to be had on products I buy on a regular basis. Today was one of those days!

Today's Deal of the Day is a 2/$1 coupon for Campbell's Soup. As of 5:30 p.m. 1/29/13, the couon was still available. And just messing around, I pushed the Print button again thinking that I would be told that I had reached my limit of prints, but I was able to print another one! So I am taking those two coupons and a 40 cents/4 Campbells Chicken Noodle or Tomato soups manufacturer's coupon I had in my coupon holder and getting four cans of soup for $1.60!

After I got my Deal of the Day coupons, I checked my ExtraCare account to see if any coupons wre added to my account that would print out the next time I swiped my card at the ExtraCare Coupon Center, and there were several!

The first one was a $5/2 Centrum 100+ count vitamins. The 100 ct. adult vitamins are an eligible product for the $4 extrabucks rewards deal when you buy two qualifying products. There is a $3 coupon available on the Centrum website as well. Priced at $6.99 per bottle this week, The $5/2 coupon would bring the price to $4.49/bottle. I was able to print off two of the $3 coupons from the Centrum site, which makes the price $1.49/bottle. With the $4 extrabucks rewards, you would make $1.02 on the deal.

There also was a $6 rebate offer form in in one of the RedPlum coupon inserts in Sunday's paper for the products featured in $4 extrabucks rewards deal. However, you have to buy a third product to get the $6 rebate. One of the products is  ThermaCare HeatWraps, which are on sale for $4.99. There is a
$3 ThermaCare coupon on the ThermaCare website, which would take the price down to $1.99. But if you buy the vitamins and make $1.02, it would be like paying 97 cents for the ThermaCare HeatWraps. And with the $6 rebate, you would get $5.03 back.

The next coupon that will be waiting for me the next time I swipe my card at the ExtraCare Coupon Center is a $3 off any $10 or more purchase of any digestive health product. There are three extrabucks rewards deals this week on these products. The first deal is $2 extrabucks rewards with the purchase of two Pepto-Bismol products, which are priced at at 2/$11 this week. If you got the P&G brandSAVER insert in Sunday's paper, there is a coupon for 50 cents that can be used on this deal as well. There also is a $1 coupon for Prilosec in the P&G brandSAVER, and it can be used along with the $3 off coupon from the ExtraCare Coupon Center for the $2 extrabucks deal on the 42-ct box of Prilosec. Priced at $24.99, the $4 in coupons combined with the $2 extrabucks rewards deal would bring the price down to $18.99.

The other two digestive health product extrabucks rewards deals involve Prevacid24HR and MiraLAX. If you buy two 42 ct. boxes of Prevacid24HR for 2/$50, you get a $10 extrabucks reward. If you haven't signed up for Prevacid24HR Perks, you can do so on Coupons.com and receive a $5 coupon immediately. There also is a $3 coupon for Prevacid24HR available on Coupon.com as well, and if you already are a member of Prevacid24HR Perks, you can print off two of those. Combining it with the $3 digestive health coupon fromthe ExtraCare Coupon Center, you can get an additional $9-$11 off of your purchase.

And there was more! But it will have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment